♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
I don't care if you call me mugger, 'cause I'm just gonna be one.
Finally the March holidays are here. No, I wouldn't say 'finally'. Maybe just, OKAY THE MARCH HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. Cheh, no big deal.
I realise I have been lamenting on sec four life quite a lot, hw and tests and all that stressful stuff. But today we stayed back in school for Prize Giving and the last year's sec fours were back to receive prizes! Most of them were in HCJC or RJC uni. Woah damn cool okay. Shit I think I rly rly rly rly rly need to work 10000000x harder if I want to get into __JC! (sigh, at my kind of rate now, it seems almost impossible)
But I really want to be wearing that, er, nice uniform next year! hahah ):
Actually March hols isn't much of a holiday at all. It's so short, completely not reeking of any tinge of holiday mood. I highly suspect 5 days isn't enough for me to catch up/do a lot of work/revise/finish all homework. A week it may sound, but breaking it up, 5 days seem so little, so useless.
I so need to talk to Julia or Cherie or Elea about the movie times but MSN is being such an ass, it's taking leap years to sign in la! Damn. It's slowing the whole computer down, even blogger.com!
Adapted from Catherine Lim's 'The Leap of Love' -THE LEAP YEARS.
Tml's movie day with J, C & E:D I'm excited because there's a DRESS code(semi-formal). So everyone's gonna appear in dresses:D I only asked Mum for permission just now, and SURPRISINGLY, she agreed quite readily. She said I have to study tonight. and duh, the whole of Mar hols. and in fact forever and ever until 12 NOVEMBER! 12 NOVEMBER!!!
12 NOVEMBER!!!
12 NOVEMBER!!!
I.Cannot.Wait.I.Cannot.Wait.
Meanwhile I think I should go and get married to Amath. I'm doing so badly for it): I feel 1/(infinity) percent accomplished because I finished the 2004 Eng compre:D I'm feeling the sense of urgency. It's March.